Jiegong Motor Co., Ltd., Zhejiang East Airlines fire pump Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Zhejiang Huangyan Bayi General Machinery Factory Co., Ltd.) was established in 1945. In 1955, it was merged with China Liberation Army East Airlines Machinery Plant, then turned into a state enterprise, and turned into a joint-stock enterprise at the end of 2002.
The company is located in the coastal city of Zhejiang Province, which is well developed and has a long history of shipbuilding. Taizhou is very convenient for water conservancy and transportation. The company covers an area of 64170 square meters, set up technology, supply, production, sales, casting, metalworking, electrical machinery, sheet metal, model, quality inspection and other workshop departments. The existing medium and senior technical title technology and management personnel more than 200 people, is specialized in various kinds of pumps and three-phase asynchronous motor products research, production, sales, service one machine manufacturing enterprise..